Xotiv Technologies is looking for a talented and experienced project manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation. You will have the chance to network with clients, and in-house personnel as well as form a dream team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team.
Current vacancy: 1
Experience Required: 8+ Years
Education Required: B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech
Job Function: IT Software: Software Products & Services
Office Timings: 12 PM to 9 PM
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Minimum three years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
- Proficiency in software development language, such PHP, Nodejs and others
- Should have technically sound